Taking a Survey

So the good folks at Nielson ratings sent me a couple booklets to chronicle what TV programs I'm watching for the next week. Interestingly, I never understood how they do 'ratings'. Everytime I watch the SuperBowl for example, they always talk about how '55 million people watched the SuperBowl'. Am I the only one who finds that kinda strange? I mean, how do they know? Nobody ever asked me! Now, normally I would be a little weary of anybody wanting to know anything and everything I'm involved with, but they gave me thirty dollars cash to do this so...I'm straight in.
Nevermind that I pimped myself out to this survey study for 30 dollars cash but I used it to buy a steamer; which in turn will help me cook healthier; which in turn will help me live longer....maybe. (Insert hit by a bus theory here) Luckly for me, I watch nothing but sports...unless its movies from Netflix. So the only thing I'll have to report is a whole bunch of NBA and NHL playoffs, MLB, and Soccer.
Speaking of sports, I will have a comment of the Raiders releasing of JaMarcus Russell, just not now.

Comments

Popular Posts