A Bigger World in Mind.

I think I can take a hint. I am an international.

When I was a kid, I was fascinated with globes, atlas', and maps. I've always been fascinated and into other cultures, other countries, and other ways of life. In the next five years I hope to learn two more languages. I have friends from all across the globe. My girlfriend is in the UK. I've always been more fascinated with world news than local news. And over the past year, I've picked up interest in World Football (Soccer) including following the Barclays Premier League, Spahisn Primera (La Liga), and Serie A very closely.

Lately my fascination with the world beyond U.S. borders has begun to overtake me. I think the time is coming real close to me actually picking up and moving abroad. The idea of uprooting and heading to unknown ground shakes me a little bit, but the excitment is steadying me even more. Under what circumstance would I ever leave? I don't know, but I just feel it. I guess we'll have to see how this gets worked out! Till then, I'd better get to my language learning!

Comments

Popular Posts