Thoughts In The Dark

Call it saving money, but I like to sit in the dark. 

Yeah I know that sounds self defeating, but I think better in the dark. Tonight my thoughts in the dark gave me some advice:
Lighten up!
Stress levels have been high. On both a personal and professional level, things have been on a roller coaster ride.  August has not been pleasant; even though the weather has been.
A month before turning 30. A month before everything changes.
I have ordained it. So I asked myself:
Is this but the beginning of the change that I ordained?
Pressure has been a close companion for long stretches. So to what do I owe the pleasure of being visited yet again? Normally, push-back comes when a break through is near. Breakthrough or not, I know not what is on that other side so who cares? My thoughts in the dark sure didn't. No.  They made it clear what they wanted from me.
Lighten Up!
I'm listening.
My thoughts in the dark are by no means dark thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts