Oneness. Presence

Every so often, I have one of those nights when things just click.  Hmm, maybe I should just meditate more. You know the feeling, though.  Its when you feel humanity within. No.  More than that. You feel being flowing within. The world is bigger than you. Living is much bigger than circumstance and situation. Relation is much greater than a relationship.



At this position, I feel the most peace, unity, and strength. Problems are petty, challenges are mere games, but life...living, that's where its really at.

Forgive me if I don't know the words to describe it. It is odd, and emotional. Wrapped in the joy of the being is the sorrow of humanity's unconsciousness. It neither feels great nor bad, though.  It just feels....present.

You think that's.......Nah, nevermind! Silly of me to even think it.
Silly of me I'll just be.

Comments

  1. I have felt like that twice in the past month.

    Its an extraordinary feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts