Daily Inventory

Today I will begin to take a daily inventory and make it a point to just sit back and observe me. Do I build up, see good, and focus on the uplifting of people? Or am I constantly critical, always dumping on people, ridiculing, smashin and tearing? I think I'll be able to tell what wavelength my mind operates on and whether or not my ego still continues to hold dominion.

This morning I was greeted with hate mail on twitter from people who apparently have a problem with me sending my condolences to one, Tila Tequila on the loss of her fiancee, Casey Johnson. Personally, I'm not into all of that socialite Hollywood business and it really doesn't alter the rotation of my earth, but the bottom line is that when u lose someone you care about, it helps to be supported. I have learned that people question whether their involvement was indeed genuine. That's neither here nor there for me to speculate but the fact is I have chosen to err on the side of sincerity and I do think its a damn shame when people feel like they have to devote their time ear hustling other people's twitter accounts, hi-jacking messages of support and then personally replying to those supporters with nasty words. But, I guess, this is my wake up call for venturing into the crazy world that is this gossipy, hollywood, socialite world. Ah well. I'm off to get a haircut and to visit my 89 year old grandmother before the night when its time to dig in and root for my Longhorns! Lets get em, we're the underdog!

Comments

Popular Posts