10 Minute Writing Challenge!


I have 10 minutes during my break to write something interesting... While munching on trail mix. Call it a personal challenge, but heeeere we go!
I've been watching quite a bit of pro wrestling recently, and you know what? The shit is kinda lit! My interest renewed from my constant craving for podcast, and I found there are a ton of wrestling podcasts out there.  To be honest, they're the most interesting out of any drama.
Maybe its because the stories are new, but they've completely pulled the curtain back and given us backstage access from the telling of stories in a way that no other entertainment genre has, and its really really interesting and fun to be a part of.  Hearing how a character is developed, how a story is told, or how a match is planned has become such a fascinating listen, I started to watch the product again.  To be honest with you, I love what these people do, how they perform in a one-take business, how often they have to travel to the next down and do it all again. Even if you're not into the product, I recommended a wrestling podcast to anyone who keeps a library of podcasts on rotation. Start with Bruce Pritchard, Jim Cornette, or Edge & Christian..
OK my 10 minutes are up. I did this in 11.
Gracias y Buenas noches!

Comments

Popular Posts