Self-Love Leads The Way.

2013 was a year where I had to take some time and show myself a little love.  I traveled by myself, to Spain and LA.  I treated myself to a big screen TV and a stereo system.  I went out to eat more, enjoyed myself more, and did my own thing.  Many might've saw me as selfish over the last year, and maybe I was.  It was essential that I learn to love myself, though; it was something that I've never really taken the time to do.  Interestingly, now I think I'm finally ready to start pouring that love out to other things and other people.  I'm ready to be a better uncle, brother, son, and lover to someone special.  I'm ready for labors of love, to love working out again, to love designing and expressing myself again.  What a change!  I'm excited for the months to come.

Comments

Popular Posts