My Evolution

I have often said that life is a collection of experiences that blend together moment to moment. In Making My Marq I have seen my blogging style change to reflect that reality. While in the beginning, I was intent of pumping out editorial like columns like some reporter stuck at a bureau trying to hit a deadline. Recently the purpose and point of this blog has been all about the experience; that of writing, that of relaying an experience, and hoping that you, dear reader, at least experience something from it.

This is not to suggest the the intellectual commentary is not an experience. There's something to be said about intellectual stimulation. I understand that some people really get turned on and aroused by it. OK. But at what point, from my perspective, does attempting to dress my shit up take away from the overall experience of all who experience it?

Life has become much more enjoyable. My nerves have been calm, and my experience heightened. Expression of such might be a little behind, but who cares?

Comments

Popular Posts