Hello!!

Hello everybody!

This is my very first entry and I'm real excited about this. Its been a long time since I last really gathered my thoughts and took them down. When I did it then, I found the experience to be enlightening and thought provoking for others, not to mention therapeutic and enlightening for me. Feedback was amazing, being challenged was even better, and in many cased, being flat out wrong was the best thing. Humbling, but when you're humble, you're open, and when you're open, you're learning!

And you've gotta know this too: Many people who write do so with a chip on their shoulder. They have a major gripe or are some sort of a "tortured soul" bearing a lot of pain and so fourth. While I have no issue with that, I am certainly not one of those writers. I, personally have been through a lot but we all have. Pain is pain in life and it matters little how it was caused. When ya hurt, ya hurt.

I think that's the beauty of being human, to be honest with you. We all should be able to connect for that reason. We all share those certain things about us. Joy, happiness, euphoria; and on the flip side, anguish, rage, sadness. We all share passion, determination, flat out laziness at times, or whatever else. No one is immune or beyond those things and it's the empathy in us that binds us.

So with that said, I think I can put together something alright for you all. Whether it be to entertain, enlighten, empower, or enrage, I hope I can produce something worth reading.

I'll try to have something up as soon as I can get them up! Hope you'll take a few moments out of your day to check me out!

-Marq

Comments

Popular Posts